Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Premium .com Names!! Fraudulent.com ; Indexed.com And More!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

interdot

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
[Mod Edit - Read the whole thread before making any offers here - domains are subject of a theft allegation.]

Ok, these names must go. I would accept a good xx,xxx$ for ALL or right prices for each one. PM me ONLY for offers.

Intoxication.com - INTOXICATION.COM
Fraudulent.com - FRAUDULENT.COM
Reviewing.com - REVIEWING.COM
Kidnaps.com - KIDNAPS.COM
Indexed.com - INDEXED.COM
Emgine.com - EMGINE.COM
uLove.com - ULOVE.COM ( currently on ebay # 3842944440 - ALL are REAL bids - email me before bidding in order to verify)

If you have any good .com adult traffic name, i could accept a possible trade but I am mainly look for cash offers. Escrow accepted. PM me with serious offers.

Thank you

A.G

Domain Summit 2024

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interdot said:
Intoxication.com - INTOXICATION.COM
Fraudulent.com - FRAUDULENT.COM
Reviewing.com - REVIEWING.COM
Kidnaps.com - KIDNAPS.COM
Indexed.com - INDEXED.COM
These domains were stolen from me. This person agreed to pay $4000 for a package of ten domains; the five above and these:

insulted.com
constructed.com
converted.com
drunker.com
introduced.com

I agreed to push the first five domains for a down-payment of $1500, with $2500 to follow. Clearly, the first group are far better than the second group, but I usually give people the benefit of the doubt and trust their word. The second payment was never made. I paid $2450 for the first five only a few days before, so I obviously had no interest in a deal for less. His excuse was that we 'didn't sign a contract', despite numerous emails stating that he would make the payment. I also made it extremely clear that I was not interested in anything other than a package deal.

Please do not deal with this person, or anyone using the names Antippas Matthias, Antippas Gerasimos, [email protected] or anyone claiming to own meet.com. This matter is with my legal counsel and I will take any and all action available against anyone partaking in transactions involving these domains.

Thanks,
Chris.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This is really serious, I have dealt with Beachie on numerous occassions and I have no doubt that what he says is true. I also have no faith in Ebay auctions that are held privately.

Care to provide us with some response, interdot?

interdot

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
HAHA. Guys, let's get serious here. I am tired of hearing people who always want to sabotage my sales. You don't have something else to do in your life than sabotage others auctions and sale??? That's incredible. Please cordinator close the thread. I am really picssed and tired.... As for the stealing thing, i will not comment every person's stupid reaction. For those who believe everything and think i am a stealer : I didn't steal the the domains. I mean, it's incredible when i hear stuff like that in the forum...

Have a nice day

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interdot said:
HAHA. Guys, let's get serious here. I am tired of hearing people who always want to sabotage my sales. You don't have something else to do in your life than sabotage others auctions and sale??? That's incredible. Please cordinator close the thread. I am really picssed and tired.... As for the stealing thing, i will not comment every person's stupid reaction. For those who believe everything and think i am a stealer : I didn't steal the the domains. I mean, it's incredible when i hear stuff like that in the forum...

Have a nice day
I'm not trying to sabotage your sale - Legally, they aren't your domains to sell until you complete the transaction as documented. I've been a member here for a long time and have a perfect reputation. I don't have to convince anyone - they already know I'm telling the truth. I honestly couldn't care about the $900 - I just want to warn everyone that you are scum.

You have a nice day - you'd better make the most of them :-D

interdot

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I will not waste my time here replying and replying. Some new people in this forum are more honest than you are. You must know that people who have a good reputation, are the last people someone can and will accuse for something... But the bad is that some people USE that in order to SABOTAGE and DESTROY others sales because of an unexplainable jealousy or bad will. I don't know. THis is my LAST post here. And i would like the coordinator to CLOSE this thread as I am really sick of what happens here with some people..

Thank you

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Chris,

The thing is that i am leaving for Munich , Germany tonight. I will be back on monday. I have people who phone me all the time and tell me the status on what is for sale , what to buy etc... So 4000$ is not a big ammount but you have to understand something : I am biding and dealing in private. I am spending a lot of cash and also buying domains by paying in 3 months etc... Like for example 100,000 is 33,000$ per month etc.. It is a question of accounting. Simple accounting.

On the other hand, i wanted to secure the domains from now and this is why i want to buy some now and the others in 10 days. Please understand that i am transfering and getting many domains. So that would save me time so my people could deal with the 5 first ones.

Here is my deal. I will let you keep some of your good names as hostage :)

For 1500$ ( to keep round numbers) , i will take

fraudulent.com
intoxication.com
reviewing.com
kidnaps.com
constructed.com

Chris , i am buying all the time domains. I will buy all your domains. Please let me send this cash now and keep the other domains for me and next firday i will send the resting 2500$. But please keep them for me, dont sell them. I will be honest with the deal so please keep your word and keep them for me till next friday.

Please contact me asap.

Thanks

AG
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Chris,

I am back in Athens. I still need your confirmation for the domains i told you. I am sending 1500$ to paypal for the domains. I would prefer to use escrow service. But i trust you here as you trust me for the other domains. Please confirm that payment of 1500$ will be sent for transfers of:

intoxication.com . fraudulent.com , indexed.com , kidnaps.com and reviewing.com

and that 2500$ will be for the remaining 5 domains.

After your confirmation , i would like everything ( payment and change of domain ownership) to be done the same day to avoid loosing time.

Please respond

A.G
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Chris,

To be honest, i never thought of how much traffic or how much you paid. I made this choice just because i liked the 5 domains. lol

Anwyay, i really want to buy them all . Just i told you , give me 10days.

As for now, i will agree on this:

intoxication.com , fraudulent.com . indexed.com , reviewing.com and kidnaps.com for 1700$ .

Again, please please please , understand that I WILL BUY ALL the domains ( except if you sell them in the 10-days period) . I am willing to send a payment but please understand that i want to finish that before the weekend because i am really busy.

Please let me know so we can proceed. If you want to sell all your domains, believe me , i have the cash. Proof : I will bid on Yakov till the end and you will see.

Please understand,

Tell me your paypal account

A.G

interdot

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
nice forgeries. I really dont have time to write texts ending with "Chris" , post them here and then become ridiculous.... If you enjoy it, just go forward.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interdot said:
nice forgeries. I really dont have time to write texts ending with "Chris"
They don't end with "Chris" and I don't have time to write forgeries. I thought that was your last post?

So, where did you get those domains?

interdot

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
from you but i ain't stole them. The real part is that I paid full amount adn then in order for you to get the cash and keep the domain, you started emailing my registrar's Ceo and told him i stole them. Please agree with that because that really happened. I then sent info to Monte where hw understood me and saw I was right and finally the things ended there. SO CHRIS. I WANT THIS TO END HERE AS IT'S MY LAST POST. AND PLEASE THE THREAD TO CLOSE HERE.

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Seems to me that whilst Beachie is posting evidence interdot is posting nothing to support his claim to ownership.
Well interdot - where is the evidence of a fully completed sale?

interdot

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Dnforum is not a court. I am the owner of the names. I don't need to [prove dnforum od that.I really don't care if people trust or don't trust as i know i havent done anything bad or wrong.
Thank you

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quite right, you don't have to do anything - members here will make their own mind up on the basis of reputations and evidence.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interdot said:
from you but i ain't stole them. The real part is that I paid full amount adn then in order for you to get the cash and keep the domain, you started emailing my registrar's Ceo and told him i stole them. Please agree with that because that really happened. I then sent info to Monte where hw understood me and saw I was right and finally the things ended there. SO CHRIS. I WANT THIS TO END HERE AS IT'S MY LAST POST. AND PLEASE THE THREAD TO CLOSE HERE.
I emailed Monte at Moniker because the payment was well overdue (over two weeks), despite repeated requests for you to either pay the final $2500 or return the domains in return for your $1500. I requested that Moniker lock the domains until this was resolved. Monte did NOT "understand you", as I'm sure he would agree (he's also a member here):

Chris,

I saw his response to you and it appears he is paying you the rest as per your agreement. If you transferred names to him without final payment and it was not your agreement, we are not able to assist you. I would use his last correspondence to you as his intent to pay and then you have recourse if necessary. As you know, Registrars cannot be judge or jury on domain dispute cases. We follow court orders.

Let me know if I can assist you with anything else.

Regards,

Monte Cahn
Founder/CEO

Here's the deal: Either you return the domains, or you hold them knowing that you stole them. I can wear a $900 loss, but you'll never get me off your back. If you attempt to sell any, I will seek retribution, legal or otherwise.

seeker

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interdot, you are an emabarassment to Greece.

I trust Beachie anyday over you and the way you conduct business.
I don't understand why this thread is still in this section instead of being moved.
We don't want another disaster happening here by someone buying these domains.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Plain and simple: unethical people with no business scruples will always be exposed and shamed. Your attitude, interdot, is that of someone who acts as you're above it all. Unfortunately in business, that attitude can make or break you. For example, you can easily be banned from other forums as well because information is shared; we don't need bad apples in our basket. Or, you can be reported to Paypal or Escrow and never be able to use them again.

The ball is in your court and you need to clarify those items above.

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interdot,

A serious accusation has been made against you by a longtime respected member here. If you are unwilling to defend yourself against it with evidence, it is unlikely anybody else will come to your defense.

Please take this seriously and clear it up.

ReignDomain

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
interdot,

Beachie is one of the most respected members here. And if you think you can get away with defrauding him, you are mistaken. We will find you wherever you'll try to do business, and we will expose you for what you are: a fraud.
Therefore it's in your interest to pay Beachie what you owe him.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, really amazing, You know You owe Beachie money and still You list domains here and try to sell them.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All

As this has turned into a discussion and it seems obvious that, no sale will be made until the issues brought forth have been resolved!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom