• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Premium letters!!! Looky! Looky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we need is some hair gel and warranties, and domains can be sold at used car lots.
 
What are you trying to say?

It's going to continue happening and can't be moderated so what's the point whining about it?

Personally, I report all posts that their title misrepresents their content. Yes, there are rules in place; being lax is no excuse.

Another good domain adjective: generic

Yes, how could I miss this one!

A few examples of "generic" terms :-D

grottomunch.com
ihavesexybutt.org
kiss-menow-sandra.com
 
I forgot the infamous IDN (a.k.a. junk) domains. Someone dared compare CancunHotels.com which sold for $120k to CancúnHotels.com

Sorry but there is too much garbage in people's heads, let alone portfolios :-D
 
But, if nobody post junk......this forum would be almost empty!!!!!!!!
 
I forgot the infamous IDN (a.k.a. junk) domains. Someone dared compare CancunHotels.com which sold for $120k to CancúnHotels.com

Sorry but there is too much garbage in people's heads, let alone portfolios :-D

Because newbies see domains/IDNs selling and they feel that they have to get in on it too..they is just spilling over from the crap that newbies register in the ASCII format. :whistle:
 
I can't wait for the ultimate combination: Dashed, three word, IDN domains in .mobi :-D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom