• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Premium SMS Billing

Status
Not open for further replies.

droplister

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
4
I want to provider mobile content on my website for download. How do I get set up to have like "text word to 1234 to download this" and charge them. I have found some websites that seem to be a sort of middle man for this, but at like $1000/month. Anyone familiar or knows how this works and where to go from here please let me know.


Dan
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom