• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Premium Zune names :)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinkarso

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2006
Messages
372
Reaction score
0
Here's what I managed to grab :):

zunechat.net
talkzunes.com
zunepoint.com
zunephoto.com
zunegear.net
zunemini.com
zune-video.com
zunepros.com
zunesupport.com
zunesource.com
zuneforums.org
zuneforum.info
zuneforums.info

Any ideas on price?

Thank you,
Donny

PS, Zune is the new Microsoft announced Ipod Competitor. They released the to-be released name of this product just today I think. Said to be an Ipod Killer :).
 
Nice move Donny

I managed to snap up

extremezune.com
justzune.com
zunecrib.com
zunevision.com
zunething.com
zunetoday.com
zunevision.com

Step aside iPod... - I love new technology!

Here is a link folks...

The zune names are flying off the shelves... a link http://newtech.aurum3.com/content/view/134/18/
 
But some friends told me their name is xplayer?
 
Just grabbed a slew myself in .ca but was very surprised to grab zunecasting.net. Googlenews shows a growing number of stories over this name release.
 
Lovezune.com
Easyzune.com
Zunemail.com
Zunejobs.com
Zuneline.com
Zuneproducts.com
Pokerzune.com
Superzune.com
Zuneus.com
Zuneusa.com
Zunelife.com
Prozune.com
Zuneplus.com
 
nice names..good job regging those.. I only got zunecast.de
 
Nice ones, grabbed 13 zune domains, ex: zuneplayers.com talkzune.com zuneboard.com..
 
i hope the name is Zune and not something else
 
simon said:
i hope the name is Zune and not something else


well, if you don`t try , you can`t regret later.....13 names.....about $100

interesting to see that many ccTLDs were registered from:

Jack Spurr
 
This is one bandwagon I have no problem not jumping on... smells like "gbuy" to me ;-)
 
j-milan said:
This is one bandwagon I have no problem not jumping on... smells like "gbuy" to me ;-)

which translated means??? :bathbaby:
 
j-milan said:
So far this is the ONLY "source" everyone has been pointing to... an I say "source" with much hesitation.... give me something solid to chew on then I'll bite the hype

You need to take a risk now, else its to late :)
 
italiandragon said:


Oh yes Italiandragon.... I'm suppose to trust a site registered and setup yesterday that simply regurgitates what gizmodo says.... absolutely brilliant...

You need to take a risk now, else its to late :)

I'm all about taking risk Dimva.... but risk has everything to do with lack of information.... lack of info = more risk.... right now I see nothing solid enough to warrant the hype... just my own opinion.... everyone thought google was going to use "Gbuy" when last minute it became "google.checkout.com"... just my own 2 cents folks
 
j-milan said:
Oh yes Italiandragon.... I'm suppose to trust a site registered and setup yesterday that simply regurgitates what gizmodo says.... absolutely brilliant...

well I`m searching, if your search is better then let me know.
 
demo said:
Amazing, I have just begun to think about Zune and baby Pixas and someone has a web site already!

I went to grab zuneporn.com and wouldn't you know... gone.


well I did not even look at the news trusting the first 2 posts in this thread...and rushing to reg the ones left.

Now it seems it is only rumors...bah.

The main thing I don`t understand is why should be a name that Microsoft does not hold ( zune.com is registered by someone in Spain )
 
I would be careful when buying names based on these rumours.
peace,
Abraham
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom