• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Premium Zune names :)

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, speculative or not, here we go. We may zune be broke, but in the spirit of adventure, here goes:
zuneglobal.com
zunestreet.com
zuneplays.com

Will also make a site (zunedomains.com also registered) for listing, just as for wiinames.

Cheers!
 
Foodie said:
Well, speculative or not, here we go. We may zune be broke, but in the spirit of adventure, here goes:
zuneglobal.com
zunestreet.com
zuneplays.com

Will also make a site (zunedomains.com also registered) for listing, just as for wiinames.

Cheers!

nice idea.....otherwise first one who opened this thread will buyback all our names :bounce:
 
Hahaha! A sense of humor does it in this business!
 
kinkarso said:
Here's what I managed to grab :):

zunechat.net
talkzunes.com
zunepoint.com
zunephoto.com
zunegear.net
zunemini.com
zune-video.com
zunepros.com
zunesupport.com
zunesource.com
zuneforums.org
zuneforum.info
zuneforums.info

Any ideas on price?

Thank you,
Donny

PS, Zune is the new Microsoft announced Ipod Competitor. They released the to-be released name of this product just today I think. Said to be an Ipod Killer :).


well....Donny gave me a statement including the info that Zune IS the new name.
Maybe it was better to write "it may be" the new name.

:attention:
 
well....Donny gave me a statement including the info that Zune IS the new name.
Maybe it was better to write "it may be" the new name.

Remember the wii...

Buy on rumour, sell on the fact

An axiom whose underlying message is that stock market prices rise when there are positive rumours about a company, but often fail to sustain high levels when the facts actually become known.

Does the same apply to domain names...
 
j-milan said:
So far this is the ONLY "source" everyone has been pointing to... an I say "source" with much hesitation.... give me something solid to chew on then I'll bite the hype
Oh, there's more :).
http://www.zuneinfo.com/
http://www.reghardware.co.uk/2006/07/11/ms_ipod_clone/
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/top/microsoft-argos-final-name-the-zune-186359.php
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/itunes/microsoft-zune-update-186628.php
http://www.engadget.com/2006/07/11/microsofts-media-player-dubbed-zune/

and a few more...

Thank you,
Donny

PS, does anyone mind appraising my domain names in the first post? :)
 
Hmmmm sound like the whole Nintendo revolution.....err I mean Wii fiasco! Buy a couple of names with zune i guess?? I like the zunesupport.com if it is the real name. I never bought any revolution names and i probably wont buy any zune names either.
 
freezunevideo.com
zunefreeware.com
freezunesoftware.com
zuneprices.com
 
iPod will not be dethroned by this thing. And this is an appraisal thread - I think most of the names posted are worth ZERO with the exception of Dimva, demo and threadstarter's.
 
Well it's probably money down the drain, but...

getazune.com
zunedirect.com
streamzune.com
zunesearch.com
zunefinder.com
findzune.com
izuned.com
getzuned.com

Who knows? :)
 
lukeeales said:
iPod will not be dethroned by this thing. And this is an appraisal thread - I think most of the names posted are worth ZERO with the exception of Dimva, demo and threadstarter's.

and why is that?
 
Are you all worried about TM issues w/ zune?

I did not see zune as being trademarked yet.
 
Just picked up a few myself. I think my two favorites are youzune and zuneroom.

ripley
 
Onward said:
Are you all worried about TM issues w/ zune?

I did not see zune as being trademarked yet.

I would be more worried about if the actual name will eventuate :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom