Prepaidhosting.com ( Brandable Web Hosting Name )

• Dear DNForum.com user,

The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. As we are based in Gibraltar which is part of the EU and we have customers all over the world we are obligated to follow the new regulation as of May 25, 2018.

Accordingly, although we must request full contact information from each of you so our systems and webpage may continue to function we will restrict processing and data transfers as much as possible. When logged into DNForum.com we will display only your chosen handle and no other specific information unless requested by you. In order to request your specific information be revealed please go into your account settings and check the radio boxes next to the information. By default all information is private.

To cover all aspects of GDPR we have published a new / updated agreement (which includes our terms and privacy policy) that will become effective on May 25, 2018. It may be found at: https://www.dnforum.com/help/terms/

Onward and upwards;

Best DNForum.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

joeny

Platinum Member
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
Mar 18, 2005
New York
Hi -

I am selling PrepaidHosting.com

Price $750 or best offer

I bought this a few months back because of the super nice branding :) BUT Like always , have bit more then I can chew with other projects and clients ;-)

I bought this for $1100 a few months ago and even had a designer make a website ( you can have the website if you want as well )

I am asking $750 for the domain, my loss, your gain,

We can do this via paypal , escrow etc.....

I am a verified Dn member and have been here since 2005.....buy with confidence

Please PM or post any questions,

Thanks for reading ( haha, sounds like an ebay ad )

joeny

Platinum Member
Rating - 93.9%
31   2   0
Mar 18, 2005
New York
Hi

1) Easy to move, Its wordpress, I can email you a zip link with the files and the database.

You just create a database and then upload the files, but you need to edit the config.php

I will pm you and give you my messenger and I will help you move it,

Why so cheap?

Ah.....I have been a domainer since 1999. Sometimes you just have to let things go cheap like an old car.

There is only so much time in the day ;)

I will PM you now :)

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Ok. I don't know why you want to sell it for $50 when you bought it for $1,000.

Sold to me.

PM me paypal. How do I move the site?
Just PMed you :)

Thanks for the sale ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.