• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Prepaidhosting.com ( Brandable Web Hosting Name )

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeny

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
2
Hi -

I am selling PrepaidHosting.com


Price $750 or best offer

I bought this a few months back because of the super nice branding :) BUT Like always , have bit more then I can chew with other projects and clients ;-)

I bought this for $1100 a few months ago and even had a designer make a website ( you can have the website if you want as well )

I am asking $750 for the domain, my loss, your gain,

We can do this via paypal , escrow etc.....

I am a verified Dn member and have been here since 2005.....buy with confidence

Please PM or post any questions,

Thanks for reading ( haha, sounds like an ebay ad )
 
BUMP -

I will let this go for $20o if anyone is interested....... Just looking to raise capital :)

PM me or post
 
BUMP -

I will sell the domain and content for $50, I just want to get rid of this.........

http://prepaidhosting.com

$50 takes domain , content , website

Post sold or PM me,

Paypal gladly accepted
 
Ok. I don't know why you want to sell it for $50 when you bought it for $1,000.

Sold to me.

PM me paypal. How do I move the site?
 
Hi

1) Easy to move, Its wordpress, I can email you a zip link with the files and the database.

You just create a database and then upload the files, but you need to edit the config.php

I will pm you and give you my messenger and I will help you move it,

Why so cheap?

Ah.....I have been a domainer since 1999. Sometimes you just have to let things go cheap like an old car.

There is only so much time in the day ;)

I will PM you now :)

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

Ok. I don't know why you want to sell it for $50 when you bought it for $1,000.

Sold to me.

PM me paypal. How do I move the site?

Just PMed you :)

Thanks for the sale ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom