• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers PreTeens.com is available for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNbeam

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
30
Reaction score
5
Offers are welcomed for PreTeens.com.

I know this is a good name and I never thought I would ever sell it but I need cash and need it now. For some reasons, I had renewed it for the next 10 years! :)

If you are a visionary developer and seriously thinking of making your online brand a household name, then you are the right person for PreTeens.com. Remember, we are talking about the most loyal group of consumers here!!

If you are a big time domainer and have contacts with big brands or you think you can sell it to big guys, then definitely you are a smarter salesperson. I had a good offer from a High Street shop but the negotiations broke down, I must have made some silly mistakes.

Make an offer, I won't be offended no matter how low it is.

.net, .org, .me, .us, .info, .biz, .co.uk, .mobi, .tv, .in, .cc, .co, .eu, .de, .be, .ch, .tk, .asia and many others already taken.

Name: PreTeens.com
Registrar: GoDaddy
Creation Date: 01-Apr-1998
Expiration Date: 31-Mar-2022
Payment: Paypal, Escrow

Multi-forum post!
 
Last edited:
Received quite a few offers, thanks for that.

Please let them coming. If I see enough interest, I may set BIN or take it to auction.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom