• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed pretzelled.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dracos99

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hi. I'm seeking comments, appraisals, and evaluations on:

pretzelled.com

pretzelled, adj. N. Amer. (chiefly U.S.).
Twisted, contorted, tangled

Recent addition to OED and steadily gaining online usage, for example:

"It's not a serious off-road bike, though; I pretzelled a rear wheel discovering that."

"Sprint and I were pretzelled by a black BMW."

"I love getting all cozy and pretzelled with you."

Thanks.
- Mike
 
I probably eat more pretzels than any other DNF member, but I've never encountered this word. Fewer than 1,000 Google hits (though there are 8,000+ for the "pretzeled" spelling).

Sorry, I don't see any value until this word - in your chosen spelling - gets into much wider use.
 
Thanks for the input. I saw it as more long term myself. I've undertaken a campaign to use the word pretzelled online every chance I get. I'm sure that will be quite annoying for everyone I know. :)

- Mike
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom