• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed pricecheck(dot)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PriceGuy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello all,

I've got pricecheck.com, .net, and .org, as well as pricechek.com. In addition, the US and Cdn trademarks for the term 'pricecheck' as it applies to market research. Looking for an appraisal of the whole package.

What do you think?
 
Nice rankings too! I would say $25,000
 
50k to the right buyer very nice name huge potential if i owned it i would hold on to it for a few years you gould get really big money for it.
 
You have a real gem! mid-high xx,xxx IMO. I wish all new DNF members have their first posts like that!
 
Last edited:
This one is so good (name alone) and resonates so well with the US market alone compared to the alternatives that I could definitely see it going into xxx,xxx for end users. Kind of reminds me of the old less.com thread a bit.
 
This could make an amazing Froogle - type website.

Don't sell for less than 100k
 
LOL. I see the member named PriceGuy in this thread. This name already gets some relevant traffic!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom