• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Priced to SELL: Valentine.ws , Audiocd.us and MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will make one payment of $314 via PayPal for the six names.

Thank you
 
Please PM me your PayPal name son I may submit payment.

Thank you
 
And please let me know which registrars the domains are at so I may send you my account IDs.

Thank you
 
PM received.

I will pay now, and I will send the transfer info shortly.

Thank you,

Kevin
 
Payment completed via PayPal.

Thank you
 
Transfer info sent via PM

Thank you
 
Please let me know when the transfer is complete.

Thank you
 
Links updated.
Initiating Transfer.
 
Please let me know when the transfer is complete.

Thank you
 
If all of the domains are with GoDaddy, you should have all of the information that you need.

If there are any other registrars, please let me know so I can PM you the IDs.

Thank you
 
PM received regarding transfer.

Thank you
 
Second PM received regarding transfer.

Thank you for keeping me updated.

Kevin
 
Transfer initiated.
Everything should be fine now.
 
PM received.

Thank you
 
Thanks for your persistence in pushing the transfers through.

I will let you know when I receive the names.

Thank you
 
Tranfer e-mail received.

Thank you
 
Domains received.

Thank you.
 
The following domains were received and are now in my account:

ATLAS.WS
EMOTION.WS
KITS.WS
LESSONS.WS
RECORD.WS
VALENTINE.WS

Transaction complete.

Thank you very much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom