• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Pricey.info

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steitieh

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
1
Please give me your opinions guys!


Thanks,
Rami

Guys, help me with your experience... I am getting offers, and I need to know if the offers I am getting are fair or not.


Thanks
Rami
 
It's a term that's used very little. Try a Google search for 'www.Pricey' and you'll see what I mean. I sure don't really want info on the places that have the highest prices. My personal view is $30-50. If you've got an offer that much more that that, I sure would sell it.
 
any more opinions here?


Thanks,
Rami
 
low to mid $xxx
 
Thanks DNP

It's going on Sedo Auction soon... Need to get more opinions as Sedo's suggested LOW reserve price is higher...


Thanks,
Rami
 
Pricey does mean valuable too...

Please give me more opinions


Thanks,
Rami
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom