• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Privaterooms.mobi,3GPclip.mobi

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure that I see much value in any, I could be missing something... But good luck regardless.
 
I think its better to focus on top notch .mobis, I think some shady sales in the past might have coulded the judgement of many regs lately
 
Can you give us an example of those "shady sales"?
 
sorry not even reg fee
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom