Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

.Pro Domains Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

akcampbell

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for .pro domains and will pay from $100 up to $2,000 depending on the keyword. Please PM your offers.

I posted a similar Wanted post on Namepros and got inundated with PM's wanting $1,000-$2,000 for weak keywords that were barely worth regging for $99. I don't mind average keywords provided they work with the extension and are stronger than what it still available to reg but I will only pay a small multiple of reg fee for them.

As a rule of thumb anything I pay $1,000-$2,000 for will have been registered on or before 2 March 2005 when Encirca launched their proxy registration service. To pay up to $2,000 I would be looking for a strong keyword with a natural fit with the .pro extension. My buys in the $100-$1,000 range are usually fairly strong keywords with above average goodness of fit with the extension that were initially regged in 2005 but maybe dropped and picked up again in 2006 and 2007.

I'm not looking for random words with no particular fit with the .pro extension, two word phrases no matter how high the Overture, and plurals where the plural is weaker than the singular.

Here's a list of what I've bought to date to give you an indication of the sort of keyword I'm looking for and what I will pay;

Quote.pro $2,000
Mobile.pro $2,000
Booking.pro $2,000
Training.pro $1,800
Rates.pro $1,800
Office.pro $1,750
Recruitment.pro $1,500
Company.pro $1,000
Review.pro $1,000
Offshore.pro $600
Student.pro $600
Hire.pro $600
Catering.pro $600
Plumbing.pro $600
Score.pro $500
Exam.pro $250
Director.pro $225
Social.pro $200
Profile.pro $200
Salon.pro $150

As you can see from the list, goodness of fit with the .pro extension is behind most .pro's I buy whether it's professional quotes, professional training, recruiting and hiring professionals who work for companies in offices, students wanting to be professionals, through to somebody wanting salon professional hair or make up or just the Pro in Profile repeating in the extension to improve memorability. I start with goodness of fit and work out how much to pay with PPC and Overture.

One final thing, please don't PM me .pros that haven't been regged yet or try to sell me .pro ideas. If I was given a list of 1,000 random keywords I'd be able to tell you which .pros were regged and which ones were available from memory without checking Registry.pro.

akcampbell

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the PM's. I bought 4 .pros since posting, 3 through this thread and 1 elsewhere;

Learn.pro $300
Staff.pro $600
Cameras.pro $500
Talent.pro $300

As a rule of thumb, I will pay $1,000-$2,000 for premium keywords that have a good fit with the .pro extension (e.g Training, Company, Quote, Office) and $200-$600 for non-premium keywords that fit the .pro extension (eg. Staff, Talent, Hire, Exam, Offshore) or premium keywords with an OK but not exceptional extension fit (eg. Cameras).

mediawizard

MediaWizard
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Closed.

Thx

Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom