• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed .pro names

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buildabyte

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Below list of .pro names for sale.
Which are the hottest?
How high to ask?
Books.Pro, Cardiology.Pro, Digital.Pro, Electronics.Pro, Equipment.Pro, Expert.Pro, Healthcare.Pro, Image.Pro, Journals.Pro, Medicine.Pro, Obgyn.Pro, Pathology.Pro, Pediatrics.Pro, Perinatal.Pro, Placenta.Pro, Publication.Pro, Publications.Pro, Radiology.Pro, Surgeon.Pro, Surgery.Pro, Tools.Pro
 
Some nice keywords but as yet there have been few , if any? reported sales for .pro so at this point not much more than reg fee + ( never know though seems to be buyers for most things atm) until they either get a market or disappear!
 
.pro names are not available for everyone to own, and reg fee is about $250 ranging from registrar to registrar.

Those names won't be worth much for a long time till the .pro picks up.
 
The best ones are:
Equipment.Pro
Expert.Pro
Medicine.Pro
Publication.Pro
Surgeon.Pro
Surgery.Pro
Tools.Pro

As for value, I saw at after-nic an offer of $1,900 for
Macau.pro, and I think $588 for Executive.pro
the names you have are similar, and some better, in quality
I think.
 
hugegrowth said:
The best ones are:
Equipment.Pro
Expert.Pro
Medicine.Pro
Publication.Pro
Surgeon.Pro
Surgery.Pro
Tools.Pro

As for value, I saw at after-nic an offer of $1,900 for
Macau.pro, and I think $588 for Executive.pro
the names you have are similar, and some better, in quality
I think.

Offers don't mean much. They could be put in at a friends computer.

Best Regards
Dave Wrixon
 
I think they would cost too much to hold until the .pro market becomes popular (if it even goes).
 
hugegrowth said:
The best ones are:
Equipment.Pro
Expert.Pro
Medicine.Pro
Publication.Pro
Surgeon.Pro
Surgery.Pro
Tools.Pro

As for value, I saw at after-nic an offer of $1,900 for
Macau.pro, and I think $588 for Executive.pro
the names you have are similar, and some better, in quality
I think.

Actually what erks me is the marketing crap we were given at launch. Clearly, with this guy owning all these good keywords it was total flannel. In fact something smells really quite unwholesome!

Dave Wrixon
 
dwrixon said:
Actually what erks me is the marketing crap we were given at launch. Clearly, with this guy owning all these good keywords it was total flannel. In fact something smells really quite unwholesome!

Dave Wrixon


And this is something new with domain names :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom