Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Problems with CJ - HELP?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a contact email address for a real person at Commission Junction? Using their automated system, I have asked and re-asked an important payment-related question for the past 2 weeks and heard nothing from them. I want to get hold of a real person....

Anyone else have any payment problems in January? My account details in CJ show that a payment was made to my bank, but no money was received...

gph

Domain summit 2024

cyphix

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you can't find a phone number use the phone number in the whois maybe?

DeCal

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CJ seem to be p*ssing everyone off at the minute. I've been watching threads on other forums and noticed how much people are getting sick of them.
I know CJ staff are active on other places, may be an idea to PM them?

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The internal AAQ "Ask a Question" option is usually the most reliable for getting questions answered. I Don't know if I'm supposed to give the phone # out, but it's easily available through whois or information for Santa Barbara, CA.

gph

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I used their AAQ and they didn't reply for 2 weeks. I posted another question. Same thing. i posted my complaint to here, and mysteriously I got a new response at CJ within 15 minutes. but of course, that was a week ago, and their "we're looking at this" was the last I heard. What a shoddy outfit..... these guys will soon be 3 months late in paying me what they claim to have already paid.

gph

lopramine45

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
CJ is incredibly slow. i had to email them thrice

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators