Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

auctions ProfileBling.com - Excellent name w/ content to start you off - For Auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyraider

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
URL: http://www.profilebling.com

Age of site (months):
I began construction in approximately mid January. The site has been active for just under 3 months.

Description:

Two of the most popular trends online and offline, respectively - profiles and bling-bling - complement each other to form a truly one-of-a-kind .com name. Next to profile.com (or bling.com, for that matter), ProfileBling ranks among the best names for social networking / profile resource websites. Bling your profile. The name hits it on the mark.

There's a collection of content to start you off: a completely custom social profile resource site. PB features 15 custom-made celebrity icons, 30 custom-made profile layouts, 1500+ smilies (SmilieScript is integrated), a custom web design and a SitePoint contest logo. PB also features a small collection of funny flash clips and funny pictures.

What you're really getting is a great domain name with a bit of content to start you off. The name plus the layouts tagged with the site's name are excellent branding tools.

ProfileBling dot com is registered with GoDaddy. Buyer will receive a free push and hosting for at least 2 weeks.

Type of site:
Established and functional website with traffic

Price (or starting bid): $800

Is an auction?: Yes. The auction will end on Friday, May 12th, 2006, at 9:00 PM EST. Payment is via verified PayPal only. I'm PayPal verified, and the buyer must also be verified.

Questions? Please post any and all questions. I will answer them in the thread in order to provide everyone with the same information.

Thanks. If you win, please take good care of PB. Bling is back ;)

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators