• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ProfileLayouts.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

stylewright

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am looking to sell the domain name profilelayouts.co.uk if anyone is interested in making an offer. I have no selling price in mind at the moment, and am looking to sell simply because I personally have no vision, no ideas for it barring the obvious ones which to be blunt I am not capable of doing myself - my development skills are limited!

I do have a little site running on the domain at the moment, that can be included in the sale too if you wish, it really is simple though and the different sections are static content pages. The website was simply created for a little adsense income.

Since August 2008 the site earned £28 through Adsense, which I think is something like $50 so, not a lot but i'm sure the potential is there for someone with better web development skills than me.

Domain is registered at 123-Reg.co.uk. Registered on: 03-Jun-2008 and Renewal date: 03-Jun-2010.

For reference I think the website currently ranks on first page of Google.co.uk results for 'profile layouts' search, and page 3 of Google.com results for the same term. I've not really looked into other relevant search terms.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me by PM or by replying here in the thread and i'll get back to you.

Stuart
:cool:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom