Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed ProxyGrader.com - Unique & Original

Status
Not open for further replies.

brendandonhue

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling ProxyGrader.com. It is a site where users can submit lists of proxy servers and have them "graded" to check whether they are anonymous. It also checks speed, location, blacklists, etc. The main page of the site explains exactly what it does and lists all the features.

This is using a unique script which I wrote myself-- you won't find another site using it, or anything similar. The winner of the auction will get the site, domain name, and full rights to the script that runs it. I will host the site for the buyer for a month if they don't have hosting for it yet.

The site is entirely automated-- there is no maintenance or updating required. Starting bid is $200 and the auction ends in one week. I will be accepting PayPal. Please PM me if you have any questions.

Thanks

Domain summit 2024

brendandonhue

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the bid.

You can assume no traffic/income (AdSense was just a couple dollars since the site was put up a couple weeks ago.)

I'll also add that the site uses a MaxMind.com account to lookup countries and cities. I'll include my subscription which has nearly 50,000 queries left on it.

EUROPEAN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Would there be anyway this could be customised further so that you could just type in a proxy address i.e. www.proxyxxx.com and have it grade it without having to type in the ip etc?

brendandonhue

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
European - It sounds like you're talking about sites like PHProxy, CGIProxy, etc? Unfortunately, it doesn't work with that kind of proxy.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom