• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers ProxyTopSite.com | High Traffic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mayur

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Up for sale is http://proxytopsite.com. The name says it all. It is a top site for proxy sites. It has very high traffic with 4,000 uniques this month so and has been increasing every month. Domain is registered with GoDaddy so its easy and free push. Revenue isn't that great because I can only display ads to U.S. visitors as it states in YPN TOS. If used with AdSense, then it has high revenue potential. Buy it now for $1,250. Bidding starts at $500. Any questions let me know.

Traffic stats: Click Here
Revenue stats: Click Here

Buy It Now: $1,250 - $1,000
Starting Bid: $500 - $300
Minimum Increments: $25
 
BIN lowered by $250 and starting bid lowered by $200. Get this fast before it gets away.
 
Mayur said:
BIN lowered by $250 and starting bid lowered by $200. Get this fast before it gets away.

edit.. miscalculated the total

I read "to" in my haste, instead of "by"

In any event. I'd pay that amount, if in fact there are no issues.
 
Yokee.com said:
Payment this afternoon

I had PM'd him so we will see what happens. I can pay immediately.
 
np jdk.. i misunderstood the bin.. you can have it.
nice domain, and design even.. you should do well with it
 
Ewww...same here. Thought it said BIN lowered to $250. :confused: Well, I guess I will pass too for now
 
As requested by someone else on another site here are referrer stats and description of advertising.

Here are referrer stats: http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/5069/proxytopsite0zs.gif

I haven't done any real advertising. I used to own very big web based proxies and I also own a proxy directory (proxydirectory.com). I had put my web based proxies on the top site and other proxy site owners found mine and did the same. Also I have the site listed in my directory as well.
 
Warning - don't click on the "Free Proxy Directory" link on the proxytopsite.com website - the link attempts to install a program called WinFixer.

Luckily my Norton Protection Center cut in before WinFixer could fix my PC for good.
 
Operandi said:
Warning - don't click on the "Free Proxy Directory" link on the proxytopsite.com website - the link attempts to install a program called WinFixer.

Luckily my Norton Protection Center cut in before WinFixer could fix my PC for good.
What are you talking about? There is no spyware what so ever on my proxy directory.
 
When I clicked the link on your site WinFixer attempted to install itself on my PC.

I am not trying to ruin or divert your thread, so I just tried it again and the directory loaded without the spyware this time so I don't know why it happened the first time.
 
Operandi said:
When I clicked the link on your site WinFixer attempted to install itself on my PC.

I am not trying to ruin or divert your thread, so I just tried it again and the directory loaded without the spyware this time so I don't know why it happened the first time.
It may have been another site that you were visiting at the same time because I have never had any complaints about spyware installation nor have I experienced any myself. It must have juts been some sort of mistake.

$501 offer recieved via PM.

Mayur
 
Site has been sold via private offer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom