• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed PRPW.com - should I renew or sell it off?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

copper

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2006
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
30
Hi,

I have some LLLL.com renew dates coming up.
Should I renew or just sell it off?

Many of them are like BGGU, OOVR, RUUE, RURH...
I give up trying to find what each could mean.
I don't have time nor patience to do so :-(

However, I did find some for PRPW:
Premier Rugby Partnership of Wales
protected password
Public Rhetorics and Permanent War
Pennyrile ParkWay
Propagation Rate Of Pulse Wave

I'd appreciate any appraisals :-)

Thanks in advance...
 
Sell them to me for $10 each!:tounge_smile:

If not, well then I would keep them if I were you.

Good luck with them, though I don't think luck will come into it!
 
If you have enough budget, then I recommend you keep them!
But, I don't know about your financial situation, so you can sell or whatever you want.
But if I have the domains, I would keep them and sell it when the value goes up.
 
SouthernTn said:
Thanks :-)
BILLBO said:
Sell them to me for $10 each!:tounge_smile:
If not, well then I would keep them if I were you.
Good luck with them, though I don't think luck will come into it!
Not for $10 each:-D
bobby9101 said:
PageRankPoWer
sounds like a nice name
Humm... Thanks for your input :-)
Preoccupy said:
If you have enough budget, then I recommend you keep them!
But, I don't know about your financial situation, so you can sell or whatever you want.
But if I have the domains, I would keep them and sell it when the value goes up.
Thanks for your insight.
Budget is not a problem ATM.

So, I can see that most feel it's worth it to renew.
I wonder how much it will be 1 year from now.
I don't see it go up more than $50 each, average.

To me, problem with LLLL.com is that potential buyers are so limited because
there'll only be few possible meanings for LLLL.

Well, thanks for all inputs :-)
I'll try out one more year:-D
 
copper, I think LLLL should be >$25 a year from now if not >$50 as you mentioned..
 
copper said:
So, I can see that most feel it's worth it to renew.
I wonder how much it will be 1 year from now.
I don't see it go up more than $50 each, average.

To me, problem with LLLL.com is that potential buyers are so limited because
there'll only be few possible meanings for LLLL.

Well, thanks for all inputs :-)
I'll try out one more year:-D

same happened with 3 chars.....who could think that names like:

h8c.com
9j6.com
r2z.com

would worth not less than $100 ?

When LLLL.com will be finished, you`ll be surprised.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom