• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed ps3blogger.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HammerBlow

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi all

Newbie here but trying to learn about domains and how to make a small income.

I have purchased a few domains for a small investment and would like some input from the experienced people here. Any comments on the above domain would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance and I hope I end up being a useful member of this community.

Kev
 
Hi and welcome, expect you are overwhelmed by the first response !

ps3blogger.com is ok but ps3blog(s) would be considerably better. Development would add value, but that is standard, but as it stands you may find a potential ps3 fanatic willing to pay vlow $xxx JMO

Good luck
 
WOT, in this case it would be beneficial for you to pick up PS2BLOGGER.COM for registration fee.
 
Thank you for the feedback and welcome. I will learn from the mistakes I make and as I learn, hopefully I will be able to help other who are learning.

HB
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom