Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Publicdomainregistry.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hola987

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
More than 15 days are passed, and these are the news:

Real registrar of my stolen domains is domaincentral.com.au

DOMAINCENTRAL.COM.AU/AUSTRALIANSTYLE.COM.AU, the real accredited registrar of the reseller changed all the nameservers of my domains and they are using them to make money through a parking system.
They closed my account with all my domains inside.
They want me to pay AGAIN for them cause they say that the reseller used my money in another way and didn't pay them.
They told me that "an admin will contact you in 24hrs", they told me this 4 times and nobody contacted me.

Through the live chat, the only way I could contact them (they never answered to my emails) I told them that they did wrong to trust to this man and to open a reseller account to him, and the unbelievable thing is that they told me that "You should also know him you have signed up" !!
Me???
I have to know details about a man who has a reseller account with them?? how can i know if and how he pays or not for the services?? and, more: it's me they have to bill for someone else's debts??

What law permit them to use my domains, payed by me and with all the confirmations that THEIR system sent me? My name is in the whois, can they use these domains for their own purposes without my permission?

I sent the complainant forms through the ICANN website, and I was told that they would be forward the same to the registrar, australianstyle.com.au

has somebody similar experiences?

what are your suggestions?

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First of all I can't believe dnf member Mawali is not banned yet for his scamming..

Update your support ticket with directi as they are taking this serious :
If the Reseller fails to assist you or does not respond to us within the above time frame with the details as to how he has assisted you with your request; we shall take it further by providing you means to manage your domain names on receipt of appropriate documents.

jim

James

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Directi..:eek:k: recovered most domains sofar and back under my control ..moved to answerable.com at no additional charge
lesson learned..
Thanks for the suggestions..they worked

jim

and again ..I can't believe dnf member Mawali is not banned yet for his scamming..

hola987

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
A month has passed. I have contacted DIRECTI since they own the RESELLERCLUB/MYORDERBOX and this is the answer:

Though MYORDERBOX is our application, AUSTRALIAN STYLE PTY LTD. maintains separate database of the domain names for which they are the Registrar. In this case your domain names are registered through them, and they have control over them as they the listed Registrar for them. Hence, we won't be in a position to help you.

unbelievable. one more time, passing the buck.

Im writing everyday a compliance form at the ICANN website, as for now nobody answered me, nothing happened. What's for, this "complaint form" ? on the icann website:

ICANN itself does not resolve individual customer complaints. Instead, we refer your complaints to your registrar or other appropriate party, and follow up with them to make sure they are working with you to resolve your issues.

someone can explain the meaning of the above writing? they do something or they don't?

netearth

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is such a sorry state of affairs!

The reason the registrar may have taken control of the domains is if they hadnt been paid for by the reseller... Now on the orderbox system, funds have to be in the reseller accountto process the domain orders from sub-resellers/customers! Maybe he used a dodgy card or something, but then that is the stupidity of the registrar to allow it.

We are an ICANN accredited registrar, we currently use the oderbox platform. Its clunky, not pleasant (management side) to look at, but does work...

Ask the AUS registrar how their reseller put funds into his account, if by cash, they have no claim over your domains. If by CC, then get their local trading standards involved, to get the reseller information, so you can see what redress you can take.

If they allow you to transfer them out, I will do you a deal to transfer-in to NetEarth One.

Kind regards,
Chris

A month has passed. I have contacted DIRECTI since they own the RESELLERCLUB/MYORDERBOX and this is the answer:

Though MYORDERBOX is our application, AUSTRALIAN STYLE PTY LTD. maintains separate database of the domain names for which they are the Registrar. In this case your domain names are registered through them, and they have control over them as they the listed Registrar for them. Hence, we won't be in a position to help you.

unbelievable. one more time, passing the buck.

Im writing everyday a compliance form at the ICANN website, as for now nobody answered me, nothing happened. What's for, this "complaint form" ? on the icann website:

ICANN itself does not resolve individual customer complaints. Instead, we refer your complaints to your registrar or other appropriate party, and follow up with them to make sure they are working with you to resolve your issues.

someone can explain the meaning of the above writing? they do something or they don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom