• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed publicrealtion.us and others worth renewing?

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xchanger

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
74
Reaction score
0
Any of those worth renewing? What do you guys think?

PUBLICRELATION.US
DNARESEARCH.BIZ
THIRDMILLENIUM.NET
VEGANRESTAURANT.NET
DEFENSESYSTEM.NET
SLOTSWINS.COM
SKI-PASSES.COM
BANKIERS.NET
OCCULTING.COM
PUBLICUSA.COM
YOUAMERICA.COM
YOURKANSAS.COM
SECONDCHANCEDOMAINS.COM
 
Unlike most of the experts on this site I am not qualified to appraise names but I will suggest that unless you are realizing at least your reg fees from parking these names it may make sense to punt and look for others.
Best of luck to you!
 
I think the standard for typo domains is: if the traffic pays for themselves, renew. If not, don't.
 
Thirdmillenium.net is ok, as well as publicrelation.us and defenssystem.net..the rest is probably worth low $$ at the most, so not really worth renewing IMO
 
I think the standard for typo domains is: if the traffic pays for themselves, renew. If not, don't.

Its not a typo, I typed it in wrong in the headline, but I cant change the headline.. it really is publicrelation.us
 
develop that domain into a PR site for the US, maybe a political thing.. I think development is the only way for non .com TLDs
 
The only one I like is the one with the unfortunate hyphen, ski-passes.com. I think this is a nice niche market if you were to develop it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom