Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Pure Type-in $50/mo domain for sale, US traffic - Fast Sercher dot cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

The name for sale is visible on the stats screenshots

December 8th - January 8th : 509 visits, $66 RPM, $34.00 revenue Proof here
January 8th - February 8th 563 visits, $80 RPM, $45.58 revenue Proof here
February 8th - February 16th 173 visits, $82 RPM $14.27 revenue (on track for approx $45 for this month) Proof here

The traffic is pure type-in and comes from US Proof Here

For those wondering how this name gets traffic, I too was wondering when I registered it, after some research I found out that before this name dropped, it seems that it was getting traffic because some adware was resetting people's browser home page to this domain, which used to be a search engine. So the traffic it receives comes from people opening up their browsers and this name is their home page.

I can also answer you why this domain has a high CTR. The name actually gets thousands of visitors per day. DS was showing me around 1,000 uniques/day and ActiveAudience.com was showing me 10k uniques/day last year. Donny from parked.com once mentioned something in a thread that explained the discrepancy in visitors: If parked.com cannot tell if a name's traffic is bot traffic or not, it will only show visitors who perform some kind of action(like click on something). So in parked.com it only shows people who click on something, which causes the CTR to be so high and the traffic to seem low.

I have had this domain name since 2007. The traffic has logically dropped, but the revenue was always around $50 (the RPC is is gradually going up). For example, from 15th of february 2009 to 15th of march 2009 it had approx 1000 visits and $57 revenue (with $53 RPM)

I am taking offers from 12 months multiple of $40. This equals to $480 +paypal fees.
Multiforum post.
This thread will be deleted as soon as the name sells

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
12 months offer received ($480)
Still looking for offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom