Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed pussy.me and more appraisal needed

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mcgrupp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am trying to decide whether to sell these domains or create content and work on seo for a year then sell. I have about $3000 I can dedicate per month to one or across all.

pussy.me
cock.me
sexwith.me
pics.me

I did an appraisal with godaddy and pussy.me came in six figures, five figures for cock.me pics .me was a high 4.

I purchased these sites during the .me rush... almost had lawyers.me.. but couldnt raise the last few k.

mcgrupp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone have some ideas here? I am in some initial discussions with a broker and would like to get a gauge of the reserver price. The search volume on Pussy is 45m per month while pics is about 68m cocks was a bit lower and sexwith.me is more of a play on words with low search volume. These site are not developed and would be sold that way. Thanks

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not sure why Godaddy would appraise them so high when you could buy proper extensions with the same money (.net, .org). They won't be fooling .me.

mcgrupp

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was a bit surprised as well which prompted me to look further into these domains. Thanks for the input.. I have ordered a Sedo appraisal as well and expect to see results tomorrow.

owntag

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was a bit surprised as well which prompted me to look further into these domains. Thanks for the input.. I have ordered a Sedo appraisal as well and expect to see results tomorrow.

Honestly, you are wasting your money on those paid appraisals ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators