Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed PussyMonster.Net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Funny names you got there :) I'm not really a fan of .net, so I'm afraid I can't give you a total unbiased appraisal. However, I think they should be able to sell for at least $250-$500 each.
Unfortunately, .nets will never make it big in the adult industry. The recent huge drops of adult .nets indicates that as well as the big players' adult sites; none have a .net as a TLD.

Good luck!!

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I agree Kv.. thanks for the look and apprasial

I wouldnt have reged the .nets but they are pretty decent names for the way I work search engines ...and to top it off they are pretty "cool" names too....make you smile ..then you'll click on the link...

I think they'll stand out well amoungst the xxx this xxx that ..

BID

pussymonster.net looks worthless to me, pussyfart.net looks slightly better but still I'm not sure it worth more than the reg fee.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hahahahaha

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Snoopy ..you ever hear of the cookie monster ?it's just an adult play off of that....overture has 900 searchs.probably looking for the .com ..

just a "cute" name ..thats all

BID

Originally posted by bidawinner
overture has 900 searchs.probably looking for the .com ..

wrong, they are looking for "monster pussy", not "pussy monster". "pussy monster" has 0 seaches, and further even if anyone was looking for pussymonster.com, (which they aren't), that still wouldn't mean pussymonster.net had any value.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
o searchs snoopy? you beter go look again..try 863 ..

http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/;$sessionid$NIRHYAYAACHYWCQVLPMASYQ

also it wouldnt matter if it were the other way around...few people understand the SE's algos look forad and reverse...

and I dont think we need to rehash the Fact that IT does have value..those in the know ..KNOW..those in denial will remain that way..no skin off my ass if people want to remain ignorant to the value of keyword search word domains.

BID

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The very fact that you get results either proves my point pussy monster or monster pussy..type either one in a seach and you get the results for those 2 words..the algo is simply looking for "best fit" ..

Snoopy ..check this out..you might ask then if thats the case why dosent pussymonster.com rank very well on google under either search PM or MP.. well basically becasue the guy that runs pussymonster.com cant even use his tags corrctly..look at his source code and seee whats missing compared to monsterpussy.com

BID

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
snoppy I just emailed the guy and showed him how to fix his tags..at least add a title !

lets see if he does..

if he does in about 3 weeks goolge updates again..

I'll bet you $10 small bet paypaled.. you type in monster pussy or pussy monster and he will be on the front page of google

I apoligize for being snippy in the eqalier post just got up..no coffe yet..

BID

bid, you don't own monsterpussy.net, your domain is pussymonster.net. The fact is no body is searching for "pussy monster", rearranging words won't change its value.

Searches done in June 2002
Count Search Term
863 monster pussy
222 monster cock ****ing tight pussy
77 monster cock in tight pussy
72 monster cock in pussy
69 monster cock ****ing pussy
63 monster pussy pic
61 monster cock tight pussy
51 pussy monster cock
45 monster pussy granny picture
36 monster cock pussy

pussy monster = 0

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
your not listening snoopy..

it makes NO DIFFERENCE the "arrangements " of the 2 words..you can type in either one and you still get 863 results for the 2 words together(arrangement makes NO difference) pussy and monster.
thats why you GET RESULTS typeing in pussy monster..

case in point..
lets say I had picked the name pussymunster.net instead..
inthat case it has really no value becaise NO ONE is typing in pussy and munster together ..you will then get no results..

http://inventory.overture.com/d/searchinventory/suggestion/;$sessionid$NIRHYAYAACHYWCQVLPMASYQ

Search Term Suggestion Tool
Not sure what search terms to bid on?
Enter a term related to your site and we will show you:

Related searches that include your term
How many times that term was searched on last month
Get suggestions for: (may take up to 30 seconds)

results : No suggestions for pussy munster.

the search engines read forwards and backwards..pussy monster monster pussy makes no differnce to the SE..it's simply looking for the 2 wordss..

surely you understand that and can see how to profit from it?

BID

just another example of people misinterpreting the overture tool in my view. The tool simply returns any results which contain the keyword/s typed in regardless of order.

As an example "free sex stories" is the most searched for 3 word phrase according to my wordtracker stats, and is ranked as the 67th most popular search request overall.

So if the words can be rearranged and .net added it should be a very valuable domain according to your theory. Funny then that sexfreestories.net is still available?, a name which according to your theory would have had tens of thousands of searches last month?

Stouch

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
pussyfart is much better IMO

IPatlas

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
OKay, but..............

Wait a minute folks

Monster Cock is a virtue in most societies

IS Pussy MOnster a syn. for Monster Cock? nah

What does a PussyMonster look like?
--trying to imagine the exhibit at Wripleys Believe it Or Not--

My encyclopaedic search shows it has not been yet determined as an entity (a monster who lives inside human cavities?) For ya never know what can crawl in there...

Speculative value $450-$875

Me thinks MonsterCock will gross more than it's pussy counterpart

Now the PussyFart could ...ring in something but I wouldn't register it for PC'ness reasons

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
snoopy you are a perfect example of someone of someone misinterpreting the overture tool.

and by the way..who ever said "very valuble" the vaulue is in the number of searchs..no one ever said anything about "very valuable" but you..

your sexfreestories.net yep..300,000 searchs for those three words together..absolutely correct someone could do quite well with it because those 3 words TOGETHER ....

it does NOT mean you will get 300,000 visitors every month.. what it does mean is your Market is 300,000 ...and sexfreestories will indeed give you an advantage considering every thing else on the sites are equal....

This is no theory snoopy ..I have been at this for a couple years now..

why do you think the .com is already gone" no one is typing in sexfreestories.com in their browsers(point being .com .net whatever wont matter anyway) ..now are they...it isnt a natural type-in ..but it is a great Keyword domain...

If you were to reg sexfreestories.net and actually set up an free sex stories site... I see no reason why you shouldnt be able to gather 1-2 % of those searchs..

once again..go to google..

http://www.google.com/

type in sex free stories and free sex stories and you'll see in the right hand corner 1.5 million results BOTH searchs...google didnt give less results to sex free stories..now did they..

thats because it is ONLY searching for the 3 words sex free stories ..not the arrangement...search engines look forward AND backwards..

now say uncle dammit ! LOL

BID

BID

G

gbrott

just because the words are in your domain doesn't mean you will get listed - far from it. Neither of those guys have any incoming links, which is just as important as the domain name if not more.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
gbrott.. it wont garentee ranking I think you mean to say...

yes, inbound links matter ON google ..but that is only one piece of the puzzle..your keywords used properly , the density of those keywords, the placement of those keywords..

I have found that when my domain name IS my main keyword my sites tend to rank CONSIDERABLY higher..taking in consideration all the other variables of course..

It's ONLY one more piece of the puzzle ... I always start off with a domain that refects my product or service that people are actually searching for...

Googles inbound link sytem is full of flaws and full of abuse ..things the algos cant catch....I think you'll see google giving less importance to it over the next few years...

I realize that is a minority view..but just from seeing how widespread the abuse is I dont think google will be able to contain it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators