• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers pussypole.com Could Be FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xecutech

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
322
Reaction score
0
I will give these 2 domain names away to the first person who wants them!!!
pussypole.com and pussypoll.com

Here is the catch...

I do not deal with adult names anymore and wanted to find a creative way to give them away, but I would like something in return...

If you do 1 thing to promote BibleLounge.com they are yours!

Here are some ideas...
Post about it on myspace
Make it your sig on a popular forum
Submit it somewhere, newsgroup or forum?
Anything creative.

Post that you want it, tell me what you will do for it and pm me the link for proof and it's yours!

First post that says you want it gets it if you fulfill your end of the deal.
 
I want them, PM you with what I did now:)
 
It's yours, thank you. I will pm you now...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom