Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Put at least one domain name in your sales-thread title > A fair enough rule, but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosperous

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
"1. The Domain Name of the Domain or Website listed for sale must be included in the Thread Title. In the case of multiple domains it is required that at least one domain be included in the thread title."

A fair enough rule, but why is it not OK to do that in similar fashion to this:
.COM names sale: DomainNameNr1, AndAnotherDomain, AndNumero3, ETC.

If I were to post a thread with that ^ type of subject line (I.e. listing actual names in the thread, so not like: .COM names sale: DomainNameNr1.com, AndAnotherDomain.com, AndNumeroThree.com, ETC.), then it will get edited by a mod to resemble something like this:

.COM names sale: DomainNameNr1.com, AndAnotherDomain, AndNumero3, ETC.

Actually, something like that just happened to my .PRO sale's subject line.

In my posts I list the domains without the TLD behind name (and quite a few others are doing the same), to avoid search engine spidering/indexing of names with -often- reseller prices. So I would prefer to do the same -most of the times anyway- names listed in my sales posts' subject lines as well. But it seems that that is not allowed. Why?

Thanks,
Rob

Upvote 0

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have to put the actual domain name, otherwise people pull tricks, like Auto .com (with space), and are not selling auto.com. etc.

Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators