Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.
Gorgeous domain btw
I think you're in the wrong section though Big.
This should be in the advertising section![]()
http://www.dnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60
LOL
Sorry Don, I usually place offers ending at 666 but I thought what the hellllll.
Gorgeous domain btw
I think you're in the wrong section though Big.
This should be in the advertising section![]()
http://www.dnforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60
LOL
I don't get it. What was funny about the offer?
Sounds like a good starting offer, especially with the Q in the name, unless I am missing something.
Yeh am i missing something?
Didnt beachie sell loads of ll.org (possibly better ones) for $2k each
I'd take $3.75k like a shot.
Hi Big,i didn't post a link to any sale page or auction page.
and i never saw you say anything about all those .mobi threads which say they got offers on sedo, were advertising or in the wrong section.
are you mod-hating or mod-watching?
.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.