• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Qlek.com and Kwiq.net

  • Thread starter Thread starter abdussamad
  • Start date Start date
This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
reg fee. doesnt make much sense imho
 
Reg fee in the best case for the .com and no value for the .net
 
Ok. To avoid this sort of mistake again, can you tell what to look for in a four letter dot com or dot net? I thought that since there a so few pronounceable 4 letter dot coms and dot nets these two might be worth something. Qlek for instance reminds me of click and kwiq quick. So where have I gone wrong? Is it just a case of these not being pronounceable or are the letters no good?
 
First of all,Q is a bad letter.You have Q in both names.W and K are not premium letters,there middle letters if I can say so.You have again in both names.

The last one is .net name which is not worthy for a 4 character name.
 
it looks like you just regged those, dont expect any .coms with 4 letters that are worth or mean anything to still be around, they need to be pronouceable and avoid the letters z,q,k,j,y,x (of course there are exceptions), but those are the least used in the English language at least.
 
If the net was a .com you could get mid xx for it. Your best bet is to put them up in an auction on here, NP and DP.

I recently sold Xlir.com for $35. Best of luck.
 
You sold for 35$ but this is not any business.A 25-27$ profit is low.It is possible to sell in sept 2008 a non-pronunciable LLLL.com with 100$.Maybe it is better to keep such domains.
 
I agree that LLLL.coms will continue to rise in value over the next two years but the question is whether for that particular domain you would rather a $27 profit today or a $75 profit in two years time. On that basis I sold mine. On the same basis another could plausibly keep it.
 
imo.
I think they should be reg fee for reselling
low XX to end buyer


here is a list of UK[LL].com that available
I think they will worth more value.
I need to upgrade to platinum,
Please make a donate if you like them.
Thanks.

UKzk.com
UKzl.com
UKzm.com
UKzp.com
UKzq.com
UKzr.com
UKzs.com
UKzt.com
UKzu.com
UKzv.com
UKtj.com
UKtq.com
UKvk.com
UKvx.com
UKvy.com
UKvz.com
UKyg.com
UKyi.com
UKyj.com
UKyk.com
UKyl.com
UKyq.com
UKyw.com
UKzb.com
UKzc.com
UKzd.com
UKze.com
UKzf.com
UKzg.com
UKzh.com
UKzj.com
UKqb.com
UKqe.com
UKqf.com
UKqg.com
UKqj.com
UKqk.com
UKql.com
UKqm.com
UKqn.com
UKqo.com
UKqu.com
UKqv.com
UKqw.com
UKqx.com
UKqy.com
UKqz.com
UKpj.com
UKpq.com
UKpy.com
UKnq.com
UKnx.com
UKfj.com
UKfv.com
UKgz.com
UKjq.com
UKkv.com
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom