• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale QTTV.com Quality Time/Quicktime Television

Status
Not open for further replies.

http

New Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2005
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
QTTV.com

An outstanding acronym for a video based enterprise.
Check out where the .net is pointed to.

BIN: $750
Accepting offers beginning @ $150

Paypal
eNom push
 
Thank you for your offers.

I won this 4 years ago in a drop auction, (either Pool or Snapnames, as I recall), and, as you can understand, Id like to make back at least a bit more than what I've got invested in it.

I'm motivated so I will make a one time BIN reduction. The new offer is valid for the next 24 hours beginning w/ the time stamp of this post.

New BIN: $500
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom