• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers quadbike.us for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2006
Messages
1,493
Reaction score
16
This was/is my first attempt at building a joomla site, but as I am fairly unsatisfied with the platform I can't bring myself to finish it. the time i would spend is not worth the return imo as i hate the learning curve of this cms and I have other projects I'd rather be working on.

Who should buy this site?

Anyone who knows and is comfortable working with joomla. The main elements of a site are there, (banner logo, layout, some content) so you'd only need to add the trimmings and create some traffic to flip this for a profit.

This is like the neglected home in a good neighborhood, buy at a low price, put in a little elbow grease and bring the value up. The foundation and frame are in place .. just give it new siding, add new fixtures, and repaint the walls.

What do I get?

you get ..

1. strong keyword domain name:

following are average monthly search queries obtained from google adwords keyword tool:

  • quadbike - 390
  • quadbikes - 320
  • quad bike - 12,100 (matched by "phrase", not broad match)
  • quad bikes - 9,900 (matched by "phrase", not broad match)
  • plus TONS of other long tail keyword searches ...

2. The current website, including:

  • All files and content including published articles
  • Header logo - 3 different .jpg versions plus the .psd
  • Several quad bike riding images

Taking offers

I assure you my price expectations are reasonable, and not at all inflated. At this time I am considering any and all offers. Please offer whatever you feel the project is worth, to you.

Please submit your offer for quadbike.us via posting or pm, or let me know if you have any further questions I will be happy to answer.

The domain is currently registered at Moniker, expiring 8/11/09
The site is currently hosted at Hostgator.
Assume no traffic/revenue

Thanks for reading
 
Hi,

Would it help if I post an asking price? If anyone has any interest in this site at all please let me know, I am not asking much $.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom