• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Question about Adult Site monitization.

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
14,984
Reaction score
1,302
I own a handful of adult domains that get tremendous traffic.

Rather than parking, I am unparking and taking sites live.

Rather than make a porn site, are there any good affiliate sites or programs out there?

I have no clue where to begin the search for this stuff and would not care to look at hundreds of pages.

I am not interested at this point of swapping links with other sites or members.

Of course, I am interested in sites that pay nicely and on time.

You can either PM or post here your recommendations.

(mods: please move to a more appropriate category if necessary)
 
adultfriendfinder and their network pay well and so do niche adult sites . I would also do some gambling ads if you can and also online video games.
 
adultfriendfinder and their network pay well and so do niche adult sites . I would also do some gambling ads if you can and also online video games.
Thanks. Beginning to wonder with the proliferation of Porn on the internet whether the effort is worth spending the time on these.

Some are former dropped adult sites with history and backlinks but I am not sure of the conversion. How the convert as parked names is no guarantee of success as sites.
 
It all depends what kind of Adult sites you're developing and then u can use the sponsors accordingly , AFF is pretty saturated and will convert only on some really targeted n quality traffic which according to my experience can only be achieved through Google and if u need some help , pm me !

You can Monetize using the following Sponsors :


  1. Adult Ad World
 
Our team of Adult SEO professionals specialize in increasing your companies adult website's search engine traffic and increase online sales. We do this by prodividing dedicated SEO Consulting, natural search engine optimization for adult websites, adult keyword analysis, adult link building, non reciprocal link programs, html code optimization, adult & non adult search engine submissions, effective content writing, monitoring and reporting for adult webmasters.

Adult SEO - http://www.zosap.com/adult-website-promotion.html
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom