• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Question: Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainEngineer

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Q: Is there any domain site where I can check minimum 200 domains list at once, and then sort/copy only the available domains?

Thanks.
 
Hmm...well...I dont know where you can do 200. Back when I looked for stuff by hand I used this site:

http://www.domaindiscover.com/multi.html

You can put in a number of domains and it checks them all. Then you can copy to excell and sort.

Sorry I could not give more helpful info.
 
Yes. You can check bulk registration up to 500 domains at GoDaddy or Spaggle. It'll be in the "Domain Names" drop down menu.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom