Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a good way to reach 100s or 1000s of possible buyers, without spamming of harassing them.
I have a few domains that i want to sell, but i have to target certain people ( it cannot be random).
I have heard of mailing lists, but how does on go about doing that?
thanks in advance for any input
nic

Domain summit 2024

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I guess not :),
thanks anyway

i have posted to a thread of MCjuice's... which will give you a direct link, to select a specific SIC code/industry (Standard Identification Code) that you wish to get mailing lists for. It's precise and allows you to choose the specific industry you want on the list. It's not cheap, but it's direct TARGET MARKETING, and nothing works better then, reaching 'your direct target' market.

If you want GENERAL 'New Business Listings'... we do get these weekly for the states of Texas & Georgia. (New biz's just filed for an sales tax permit) over 5,000 hot new biz listings weekly. This is available for sale. This type of list is sold by our competitors for 5-20 times the price we quote. $50 weekly for 5,000 new biz owners, list includes: SIC code/so you know their industry, full owners name, name of biz, mailing address.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WandaMay
i have posted to a thread of MCjuice's... which will give you a direct link, to select a specific SIC code/industry (Standard Identification Code) that you wish to get mailing lists for. It's precise and allows you to choose the specific industry you want on the list. It's not cheap, but it's direct TARGET MARKETING, and nothing works better then, reaching 'your direct target' market.

If you want GENERAL 'New Business Listings'... we do get these weekly for the states of Texas & Georgia. (New biz's just filed for an sales tax permit) over 5,000 hot new biz listings weekly. This is available for sale. This type of list is sold by our competitors for 5-20 times the price we quote. $50 weekly for 5,000 new biz owners, list includes: SIC code/so you know their industry, full owners name, name of biz, mailing address.

But isn`t this SPAMMING?

Its a tough one as some people class spam as ANY unsolicited email - but then that is kind of dumb as people communicate cold on all levels of business offline and online.

I think its important to make sure the recipient is aware you researched them and contacted them based upon their match for what you have. Be coureous and let them know you aren't planning a spamathon.

no, it's clearly not spam. This thread is asking for assistance in which i offered TWO methods a) a competitor b) our svc's.

I was directly 'serving' his direct request. I would call that 'helpful' and certainly not spam.

Nic

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks, but where do i go about aquiring that info. do you know of any sites :)

yes, the link is in one of the threads i posted to, which MC JUICE started, the direct link to the 'listings' by SIC code... pricey, but worthy. i'll see if i can find that post & cut & paste it back here 4you.

Originally posted by WandaMay
was directly 'serving' his direct request. I would call that 'helpful' and certainly not spam.

Wanda, I think stuff was referring to the actual bulk emails and not your postings in this thread.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by safesys

Wanda, I think stuff was referring to the actual bulk emails and not your postings in this thread.

Yes that`s right

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators