• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed Quick Appraisal Please!

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggieBiggie is verified member.

DNForum Moderator
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
15,098
Reaction score
2,269
Hi DNF'ers

I would appreciate some dollar values for........

"SecureProtect.com"

With all of the security and protection issues, in the headlines, I fiqure some value could be applied to this name.

What's your opinion?

Thanks
 
$0 without development
 
Originally posted by biggedon
Hi DNF'ers

I would appreciate some dollar values for........

"SecureProtect.com"

With all of the security and protection issues, in the headlines, I fiqure some value could be applied to this name.

What's your opinion?

Thanks


$800~$1,500 /EndUser

< $50 /DNForum
 
Good Keyword combo - $200-500.00 - Domain Only - Developed????
 
I'm not as optimistic as DrWho or CPiSites. It's worth reg fee or less unless developed.
 
Seems redundant!
Reg. fee - $35, IMHO.
Good Luck.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom