Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

quick sedo question

Status
Not open for further replies.

comingup

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere...if you have an offer through Sedo, the negotiation can stay open 7 days if the negotiation is not closed or accepted, during this time does Sedo allow other offers to be made for the domain? I can't see that they would as it would be breaking the 7 days agreement if you accepted another offer?
So if another potential buyer tried to make an offer on a domain with an ongoing negotiation thread, would that buyer be told that the domain is under offer? :?:

Domain summit 2024

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere...if you have an offer through Sedo, the negotiation can stay open 7 days if the negotiation is not closed or accepted, during this time does Sedo allow other offers to be made for the domain? I can't see that they would as it would be breaking the 7 days agreement if you accepted another offer?
So if another potential buyer tried to make an offer on a domain with an ongoing negotiation thread, would that buyer be told that the domain is under offer? :?:

Hi

the negotiation does not begin, until you respond.

therefore, you are not under any obligation and should still receive offers from other parties.

but you could test it on a few of my domains :)

imo...

comingup

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

the negotiation does not begin, until you respond.

therefore, you are not under any obligation and should still receive offers from other parties.

but you could test it on a few of my domains :)

imo...

What I mean is, if I have responded, therefore the negotiation is open for 7 days unless the other party responds or closes negotiations. During that time what happens if another party were to try and make an offer on that domain through Sedo? Are they told the domain is currently unavailable or under offer etc.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can receive further offers even while negotiating with an other party. I've had multiple offers on a domain name in the past.
Not sure how it works when the seller made the last counter-offer, then I would presume it's a binding offer and you're not supposed to sell to another higher bidder.

Suggestion: move this to the Sedo subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators