• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers quick2lead.com - 16,241 Uniques/Month - Verified Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeyVic

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2010
Messages
76
Reaction score
23
quick2lead.com
http://www.above.com/marketplace/quick2lead.com
Domain Statistics (last 30 days) [TABLE="class: domainbidstab"]
[TR]
[TD="class: aL"]Uniques:[/TD]
[TD]16,241[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: aL, width: 100"]Traffic:[/TD]
[TD="width: 82"]3,766[/TD]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: aL, width: 100"]Revenue:[/TD]
[TD]$55.77[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]


** Stats Verified by Above.com **



[TABLE="class: domainbidstab"]
[TR]
[TD][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

 
@Stian - it does not appear to be a typo. The traffic comes from near and far. Detailed demographics can be seen at http://www.above.com/marketplace/quick2lead.com.

I was actually wondering what the visitors were looking for. I don't see a previous website on the domain and I don't think people would type "quick2lead.com" into their address bar. Thanks again.
 
I don't know their original intent as this is a parked page, but the traffic has been pretty consistant for a long period of time, and based upon the revenue earned by the domain, a portion of the visitors that clicked on the advertisers links being displayed, suggest their area interest. Looks like mostly "job search" type links on the ad pages, when I linked to the actual domain.
 
I don't know their original intent as this is a parked page, but the traffic has been pretty consistant for a long period of time, and based upon the revenue earned by the domain, a portion of the visitors that clicked on the advertisers links being displayed, suggest their area interest. Looks like mostly "job search" type links on the ad pages, when I linked to the actual domain.

Ok, thanks for the quick replies!
 
PM sent to everydayprofit.
 
I would also be interested in what the asking price is.
 
Quick 2 Lead is clearly an english domain..

So, Why would 88.9% of the traffic be from "other" countries?

Australia and Canada are the only two native english speaking countries to make the top 9 list? Mind you, they both accounted for only 1.3% of the total traffic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom