Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Qw.net Quality Domain Broker Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

s2006

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
HELLO,
I NEED A QUALITY DOMAIN BROKER TO GET A BIN OF $10,000,
I WILL ACCEPT OFFER OVER $6,000. IDEALLY LOOKIN FOR THE BIN.

IF YOU GET A SUCCESSFUL BUYER THAT PURCHASES THE DOMAIN NAME AT $6,000-$9,000, YOUR COMMISSION WILL BE $50, AT $10,000. YOUR COMMISSION WILL BE $100.

ANY INTERESTED BROKERS CONTACT ME.
THANKS

HERE ARE DETAILS OF THE DOMAIN TO HELP YOU MARKETING THE DOMAIN:

QW.NET, untra rare LL.NET, OFFERS FROM 6,000, WEBSITE DESIGN OPPORTUNITY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AN EXTREMELY RARE 2 LETTER.NET. QW can stand for anything QUALITY WEBSITES.
SO IF YOU NAME THE WEBSITE, QUALITY WEBSITES.NET, PLEASE LOOK BELOW FOR THE SIZE OF YOUR MARKET(WHICH WILL EXPAND IF YOU INCLUDE MISSPELLED AND MISTAKEN SPELLINGS)

The following searches were done in June 2006.

Searches done in June 2006
Count Search Term
371 quality web site hosting service
189 web site quality management
154 quality web site hosting services
132 quality web site hosting
80 canada hosting quality site web
74 quality web site
69 quality inn web site
63 quality site traffic web
42 custom quality site web
41 quality web site design
37 inexpensive quality web site hosting
33 affordable quality web site design

This was done in overture, so times by three to get the size of the market.
You can market this website as a quality website design service or hosting service, remmember that this is just overture which counts for 33% of the search engine market and you need to times by three to get your market.
So if you target these groups your market in total for overture is 1285 buyers.
times by three to get the market for serach engines = 3855 buyers per month and 46,260 buyers per year.
So if you target these buyers qw.net can be a very profitable hosting and website design business.

You can get website designers for low cost by finding website designers outsourced, to places like india and china, and get them to design the websites and keep the profit which will be huge.
I know because I got a website designed unbelievably cheap from india, and I will even direct you in the direction to find them if you wish. A hosting company can be gotten for cheap as well I can show you how if you wish.

THIS IS A PREMIUM .NET DOMAIN NAME. THIS IS NOT AN IDN.

If you don't think domain names are valuable NOW, check this out: http://dnjournal.com/ytd-sales-charts.htm

This is a true three letter .NET domain name no numbers, no IDN, no hyphens, no funny characters.

OFFERS START AT $6,000

$10,000 BIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators