• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed QWKE.com - QuickE Image File Upload and Hosting

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebark

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
3,026
Reaction score
26
Please appraise domain www.qwke.com

It sounds out quickie so I decided to make it an image upload site.

The script was a mess and i am still fooling with the registration end, but it's doing what it is suppossed to and that is upload image files or whatever other files I set it for. I plunked in adsense ads and will write in a banner part a little later. Cleaning up the html output is coming along...

Please let me know what you think. Most of these LLLL.coms aren't worth much but are they when you make a site out of them?

Now that it has been up for a few hours and I started advertising it:
http://www.qwke.com/reg/image.php?id=2989qwke.png = great click through - lousy return!! 3 cents each! ahahahaha going to have to work on the meta descriptions!

Mods please move if in wrong forum. Which it is. I looked and couldn't see, but now i do, can you please move to http://www.dnforum.com/forum183.html

Thanks!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom