• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers qyyq.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

alahi

Ahmed Lahi
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
5
QYYQ.com

Taking offers from $100.
 
Last edited:
BIN set at $500
 
Last edited:
BIN reduced to $490
 
BIN reduced to $480
 
think I'm right in saying when you make a reduction in a sales thread it has to be by at least 10% a pop
good luck with domain, I like it, very brandable and quirky
 
I'm taking offers from $100, so please feel free to post your offer above $100
Am using the BIN to know how much the domain deserve in the market, because am not sure about it.
thank you

think I'm right in saying when you make a reduction in a sales thread it has to be by at least 10% a pop
good luck with domain, I like it, very brandable and quirky
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom