• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed R-H(.)COM Premium Letters. Please appraise L-L.COM

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2006
Messages
7,441
Reaction score
7
I will appreciate your appraisal, guys. Thx.
 
Hi DNP,
It's not often the Pred is stumped! I really like it though.
I think it is attractive & if your company has the initials RH & you don't have a spare xxx,xxx, it's an option.
Can't give an accurate price though. Anyone else? Do we have a list of any past sales?
cheers,
Pred
 
low $xxxx, I have seen auctions this year in which they sometimes go for mid to high $$$
 
Interesting. Thanks Domainah. I have never seen any sales of these.
Have been wondering about them.
Do they really go for as high as low $xxxx?
I guess it depends on the letter quality.
Be interested if you remember any of them for research sake. Cheers
Pred :)
 
yeah it really depends on the letters, mid $$$ is usually a good price, but I think R and H are good, especially in Germany where I think a good market for those is since they like domains with hyphen..so I think there is a good chance he can sell it for maybe $1000 bucks or so to a company with those letters if he tries some active marketing
 
More appraises, please!
Thanks, DNP.
 
I've seen L-L.orgs sell for mid XX this year.

Maybe high XXX to an enduser.
 
I've seen L-L.orgs sell for mid XX this year.

Maybe high XXX to an enduser.

? Ha! I have seen some LLL.orgs sell for 100 USD this year but you will not find any LLL.COM currently below 3K...
3character.com - min $950 now with bad letters.
"this year" is a bad wording for Dec 27th and when you use it appraising such things as domains ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom