• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed RADIOSEX.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as good as phone sex but better than walkie-talkie sex?

What the hell is it?
 
I like the sound of this name, but resellers may say only somewhere XXX.
End-user - X.XXX (Podcast+Videocast). IMO.
Hard to say.
 
I like the sound of this name, but resellers may say only somewhere XXX.
End-user - X.XXX (Podcast+Videocast). IMO.
Hard to say.
I agree. Might make a good podcast or videocast domain..
Prolly not a whole lot of worth to a reseller, but an enduser may pay.
 
$250-$500

Certainly a unique niche.
 
low xxx .....mid xxx to someone who is interested in that kind of adult niche...
 
low XXX if there is such a thing...though I think the FCC would have a problem with that.

regfee if its just wishful thinking.
 
All frequencies used by cellphones are referred to as 'radio' so I'd give it longer legs at, say, a grand.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom