Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

rap.com stolen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
same thief, i assume. I'm not a big fan of the style of music, but Rap.com sure is a great domain.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How would you know it is stolen, drag?

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well, i can tell that it was stolen for many reasons. First, I've been watching this domain for a while, and talked to the previous owner. He wanted a lot of money for it, so I assume it wasn't purchased. Second, its at DotRegistrar. Practically every single domain that we have talked about recently that was stolen, was transferred to DotRegistrar. Third, the DNS servers are similar to the ones used in other stolen names. Fourth, several other stolen names include an similar sounding email address at Bluemail.ch.

Nuff said.

fizz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Weird how he seems to list the registrant details in one country, but use an e-mail based in another. Such as with rap.com being a Danish registrant address, but using a Swiss e-mail address.

H

hyperi0n

draqon

If you have talked to him before, why not talk to him again and find out what happened?

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by fizz
Weird how he seems to list the registrant details in one country, but use an e-mail based in another. Such as with rap.com being a Danish registrant address, but using a Swiss e-mail address.

actually, for most of the ones that were listed yesterday it was a NZ address and an Australian ISP. That really is not uncommon for new zealanders to have aussie emails.

Whois-Search

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Registrant:
iHoldings.com,Inc (DR-PARKINGSERVICES-COM-DOM)
13205 SW 137th Ave. suite #133
Miami, FL 33186
US
305-971-3440
305-971-3425
[email protected]

Domain Name: DR-PARKINGSERVICES.COM

Administrative Contact:
Administration [email protected]
Miami, FL 33186
US
305-971-3440
Fax- 305-971-3425

Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Hostmaster [email protected]
Miami, FL 33186
US
305-971-3440
Fax- 305-971-3425

Record last updated on 03-Aug-2002.
Record expires on 02-Sep-2003.
Record created on 02-Sep-2001.

Domain servers in listed order:

ns1.dotregistrar.net 65.82.1.67
ns2.dotregistrar.net 65.82.1.65

W

WilliamC

So it was dotRegister itself who either bought rap.com or renewed it.

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Instead of trying to find domains that were supposedly "hijacked" or "stolen", your time would be better spent trying to find some decent domains or developing some exisiting names. No offense to you, but I don't know what point you are trying to make by posting numerous threads stating "domain xxx.com was stolen!!!". Sure there have been domains stolen in the past and I am well aware of it. I don't know what your purpose is.... to stir up a monotonous conversation or get a few dan bucks from a pointless thread.

Omni

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by alldig
Instead of trying to find domains that were supposedly "hijacked" or "stolen", your time would be better spent trying to find some decent domains or developing some exisiting names. No offense to you, but I don't know what point you are trying to make by posting numerous threads stating "domain xxx.com was stolen!!!". Sure there have been domains stolen in the past and I am well aware of it. I don't know what your purpose is.... to stir up a monotonous conversation or get a few dan bucks from a pointless thread.
least it comes with a few Dan Buxx:laugh:

Dragon,

You are in fact correct. rap.com was stolen by the same thief we have discussed.

This guy will get caught and the domains will be re-released. Hang on!

draqon

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
alldig, are you aware of the fact that if a thread doesn't interest you, there is no law that says you have to read it?

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes...of course (your joke was rather lame)...but I and many others are getting annoyed that this subject keeps appearing numerous times throughout the day with the SAME type of replies. Your thread basically serves no purpose at all other than to earn you some dan dollars...as I stated previously.

Draqon,

Good posts, keep up the good work. This forum is designed to present information collectively so that this thief can be caught and his domains stripped from him. But then again, it would be fun to see him direct his sights on Alldigs names..;). Maybe he has bypassed them for a reason though.

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can play your little police game with draqon while I make some real money. Do realize that you are getting nowhere with this thread and that your foolish remarks affect me in no way.

Actually, we have made real progress. Brujah, DrName, and RacerX have contributed good data online and off. The forum is working just great for our purposes.

I be sure to pass on the theft technique to your registrar when this is all done too.

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Oh yes? So how much money have you made doing this? Does patrolling the internet for "bad guys" give you satisfaction? I take my hobby seriously....your "investigating" is nothing but a childish game. Trying to gain support from threads will get you nowhere...

Actually, I have quite a bit of support for the thread as the record already shows. Thank you.

I make money on my websites, not this forum. In fact, I make so much so that I have time to research thefts in the industry ;). You see the forum is for discussion, not necessarily profit, hence its name--forum. Your inability to distinquish that here is quite peculiar.

W

WilliamC

Originally posted by nameinvestor
Actually, I have quite a bit of support for the thread as the record already shows. Thank you.

I make money on my websites, not this forum. In fact, I make so much so that I have time to research thefts in the industry ;). You see the forum is for discussion, not necessarily profit, hence its name--forum. Your inability to distinquish that here is quite peculiar.

thats funny, seeing as I know for a fact that alldig just made a bit of cash from here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators