Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

rap.com stolen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain summit 2024

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WilliamC

thats funny, seeing as I know for a fact that alldig just made a bit of cash from here :)

;)

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
More dan bucks with each post....keep going nameinvestor you're doing well.

More than happy to oblige, soon you will be able to put a hotel up on Park Place. "Dan bucks" currency seems to be as valuable as Monopoly money. ;)

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nameinvestor
Actually, I have quite a bit of support for the thread as the record already shows. Thank you.

Actually the FACT is most here think you are just a blowhard..(this is from the email I have been getting)

I've yet to see anyone support you except your other aliases ..

Someone who refuses to believe names are stolen (rather does not understand it and is begging to have it explained to him because others see it and he doesn't. Begging so hard he is now angry and resorts to childish name calling) now believes in aliases......quite comical and hypocritical :)

Originally posted by alldig
...but I and many others are getting annoyed that this subject keeps appearing numerous times throughout the day with the SAME type of replies.

Yep.

And I have yet to see a clear and complete presentation of the evidence, or at least the theory, behind all these domain "theft" allegations.

Nameinvestor (et al), how about doing the DNF community a favour and confine your prodigious postings to one thread, perhaps called "Stolen Domains." That way you can still post your messages and collect your DanBucks(TM), but without creating a bunch of new threads that clutter the board and the "new threads" results.

Miles

Read the first post. Never promised to provide "evidence", just solicitation of views which I have gotten from Brujah, RacerX, and DrName. I am now in contact and the forum has served its purpose. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators