• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed rapblock.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

heirJORDAN

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
I don't know what to make of it. I just bought it at the end of last month, and I left a simple under construction page up.

This month alone (February 1-19), I've averaged 510 unique visits a day, 9708 total. While I can't say the name in general is worth a lot, I'm assuming that traffic alone is saying something? Any value?
 
I do still have access to the forums, but getting them online were too annoying, so I've abandoned it for now. Maybe that's the traffic?

But I like the responses so far, I'll make this last bump.
 
My advice would be to get the forum back online and put some google ads up there. Traffic will tail off otherwise and it will be worth nothing again..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom