• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Real Estate domains, .US vs .BIZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakairo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I would like to know if .us or .biz has the best value for real estate domains.
 
In the long-term I would prefer .US for real estate domains with a connection to the United States (i.e. nevadarealestate.us). In fact, I would only use .US if there was a connection to the United States.

In contrast, I would prefer .BIZ for real estate domains with a connection outside of the United States (i.e. belgiumrealestate.biz) or if it was generic (i.e. vacantland.biz)
 
Agreed ^^
But I would be desperate to even consider using .biz... :cool:
 
US

I wouldn't use BIZ even for international business.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom