• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed realestate.at

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cobra

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
realestate.at (austria)

Thanks for all statements.

Cobra
 
Real estate is a top term.
Even though Austria (.at) is a German-speaking country, it is still a major country where English is widely understood/spoken (correct me if I'm wrong)..
I think that kind of name is desirable for a multinational real estate company like DTZ or Century21.
It could also be used for a business specializing in housing and relocation services geared toward expatriates.
I would not use that name to cater to the Austrian public at large but rather for a market niche like international/high-end real estate as said above.
I don't have knowledge of comparable .at sales but if I were the owner I would gear for something like 5k... or I would develop around it.
Good luck.
 
great gem, surely being in Austria it`s a bad point but I wish I had it.

IMO, high x,xxx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom