• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

closed realstateforum.com ..what rang prize ? and ...how much prize for this domain

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a suggestion to all; I don't speak Japanese and for that reason I don't mess around with Japanese language domains. If you don't speak english well, you will probably make mistakes in registering english language domains. Particularly when you get up to 2,3, and 4 word domains.
 
Only good if it gets traffic, if no traffic, then no good :)
 
realestateforum - $xx to $xxx
realstateforum - zero (unless there is sustainable traffic of course, not likely IMHO)
 
realestateforum - $xx to $xxx

someone's on drugs... only low $$$ for RealEstateForum.com?

probably worth high $,$$$ at least

RealStateForum.com on the other hand.... $0
 
Sorry, 0. If it do not get any traffic. park it and take a look.
 
someone's on drugs... only low $$$ for RealEstateForum.com?

probably worth high $,$$$ at least

RealStateForum.com on the other hand.... $0

If you did not say it I was going to.

RealestateForum.com Any day of the week, $X,XXX-$XX,XXX

The typo? Find out if it gets any traffic. I myself have forgotten to type the e in Real-State before. I just dont know how many other people would while typing RealState Forum?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom